Our client, located in Canada wanted a web based application that could offer robust order processing.
- A fully integrated web based application to process B2B or B2C transactions.
- Add credit card processing
- Cash management
- Data warehousing to achieve a comprehensive ecommerce solution
- Master Data - This module manages master data like company, customer, warehouse, consignee, inventory, bin, carrier, freight zone, freight rate, UDF and rights.
- Ordering - This module is developed mainly for data that are used in other modules like shipping orders, receiving goods, bin transfers, storage fees and miscellaneous fees. Meta order section has a functionality to import and process large number of orders (500 to 10,000) simultaneously using different import, order processing and billing methods.
- Accounting - This module utilizes incorporated data which are used in different module like end of the day transaction, A/R invoices, credit card transactions, accounting periods.
- Shipping - This module manages data that are used in other modules like shipping label printing, purolator(courier company).
- Reports - This section takes care of the generating various data reports.
The logistics system helps our client to provide better service to customer and minimize total cost in daily activities.
- Optimizing stock holding levels and space utilization
- Ensuring total stock integrity and accurate stock rotation
- Helping executive management team by providing reports
- Reducing auditing and stock check costs
- Reducing the labor costs associated with manual keying
- Optimizing service levels & increase customer satisfaction
- Reduced paper work
- Less errors
- Making complete logistic simple and easier to manage.
- Improving operational efficiency and productivity
- Delivering greater responsiveness
The logistic application is locally dedicated and globally supported. Whether the need is for local, national or international transportation management or truckload services, logistic application customizes a logistics management program to fit the requirement.
The logistic application offers the complete range of transportation management services & provides a single point of control to assist in meeting delivery objectives while improving operational efficiencies.
- Server: Microsoft Windows Server
- Web Server: IIS
- Programming Language: ASP.net using VB.net
- Framework: Microsoft .net Framework 2.0
- Database: SQL Server 2005
- Development Tool: Visual Studio 2005
- Project Management Tool: MS Visio 2003