This application provide information about thousands of plants like types of diseases, pest and images. It also provides dictionary for the terminology of botany.Read More
TatvaSoft Australia strives to accomplish client's business goals and objectives by utilizing individuals, processes and recent technologies. We ensure to deliver hybrid mobile apps that work seamlessly across devices with impressive user interfaces.
TatvaSoft's Hybrid Application Development Services:
- Customized Hybrid App Design & Development
- Migrating Native to Hybrid Apps or vice-versa
- Interactive designs and user experience
- App Maintenance and Support
- App Development services in tools like Ionic, React Native, PhoneGap, Xamarin
Showcasing our proof of expertise, we have designed the following for our clients:
- Digitized Car Service book developed in React Native for car owners and workshops to maintain the records of services and other relevant information of each car.
- Xamarin based app on solar industry to collect and manage data, schedule jobs, upload claims, scan PV serial number and capture photos and signatures.
- An ionic app development for wine lovers to share their favourite wines and wineries. Also, can search and follow other wine lovers, accumulate points and collect badges to gain discounts.
- Athlete health record app based on Xamarin to keep a track on the health of the sports person and also know about participation in events.
- PhoneGap based app lets an individual plan fitness and health program as per their diet, body built, and time of the workout. Also, the diet plan and supplements are auto-suggested by the system.
- CMMI ML 3 Software Development Company
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- 16 Years of IT Experience
- Intellectual Property Rights protection
- Approach to build long term relationship
- Global exposure and diverse expertise
- Onshore-offshore model
- Proper Hierarchy & Escalation path
- Expertise on diverse technologies & domains
We will contact you at the earliest to further discuss your project requirements in detail.