|Software Development using Microsoft Technologies|
Developing software using Microsoft technologies is still very relevant despite the failures of some of its technologies. The giant company has billions of cash and millions of customers that require technologies for developing software solutions.
The practice of software development integrates Microsoft apps, development tools and operating systems, which enable a secure and robust environment for organizations. Expertise with Microsoft technologies allow one to develop and deploy world-class enterprise solutions.
INTEGRATED CAPABILITIES OF MICROSOFT
Developers could take advantage of the integrated capabilities of Microsoft to develop business-driven apps, which encompasses aspects, such as business integration and SOA, data analytics as well as web based apps.
MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGIES FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
There are several technologies created by Microsoft that are valuable in developing software solutions. Some include the following:
- .NET – is a general purpose development platform for any type of workload or application, offering key capabilities for building applications of high quality, including support for contemporary programming languages, as well as automatic memory management. Without writing a single line of code, NET gives a powerful and scalable framework to code on. When a .NET app is compiled, it isn’t compiled to machine code. Rather, the apps are compiled to Intermediate Language or IL, that’s akin to Java byte code. When the app is executed, it’s then compiled into native executable code that is managed by the CLR or Common Language Runtime. The CLR could guarantee specific aspects of the app function, for instance, exception handling and garbage collection, providing it inherent security and robustness. This is an architecture known as Managed Code, and provides apps a huge deal of out-of-the-box tolerance.
- MICROSOFT AZURE – is a growing collection of integrated cloud services, such as computing, analytics, database, networking, mobile, storage and web to achieve more, move faster and save money. It builds, deploys and manages apps and services via a global network of data centers that are Microsoft-managed. Moreover, Azure provides SaaS, IaaS and PaaS services as well as supports a lot of various programming languages, frameworks and tools, which include Microsoft-centric and third-party software and systems. Azure was built to scale along a business. One way it does this is through loading apps as a cluster, which allocates a web app to a certain set of processes. The result is that all the apps are not forced to run off one serve and thus one never runs out of server capacity. Furthermore, it could even be managed to auto scale based on schedule or load.
- MICROSOFT SQL SERVER – is a relational database management system. As a database server, it’s a software product with the main function of storing and retrieving data upon request of other software apps, which could run either on the same computer or on another one across a network, including the internet. Microsoft markets a dozen different editions of SQL Server at the least, aimed at various audiences and for workloads that range from small single-machine apps to big internet-facing applications with a lot of concurrent users.
- BIZTALK SERVER – is an Inter-Organizational Middleware System or IOMS, which enables organizations to automate business processes, via the use of adapters that are tailored to communicate with various software used in an enterprise. Built by Microsoft, it offers enterprise app integration, business-to-business communication, business process automation, message broker and business activity monitoring. It lets apps to talk to each other. It’s used for sharing events or info between systems or apps, which are required to work together in a business process. BizTalk provides a way to map inputs and outputs of various systems, for instance when using incompatible formats or protocols.
- OFFICE 365 – is the brand name used by Microsoft for a group of software and services subscriptions that together offer productivity software, as well as related services to subscribers. For consumers it allows the use of Microsoft Office applications on Windows and MacOS, offers storage space on the cloud storage services OneDrive and grants 60 Skype minutes every month. For businesses, Office 365 provides plans that provide email and social networking services via hosted versions of Skype for Business Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office Online, integration with Yammer and access to the Microsoft Office software.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGIES
Microsoft technologies offer an extensive suite of services from ground-up App development and maintenance to train on, which enable any business to take advantage of the latest technologies without quickly staffing new skills and deploying Internal Integration Teams. Microsoft is not going away. They have billions and continue to create hundreds of new products each year. The use thousands of partners and developers in their network. The revenues have increased and they employ nearly 95,000 people. The giant firm has millions of customers that would be around for many years, thus a business owner need not worry on making the investment in any of the Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft technologies will continue to be major ones when it comes to software development.
|The demand for Microsoft .Net Development Today|
Software development companies as well as individual developers develop apps for both software and the web using the .NET framework. Microsoft .NET development has been around for years and continues to be in demand to create seamless and effective solutions that meet various business requirements.
A software development company is familiar with .NET. It’s a software framework developed by Microsoft. It primarily runs on Microsoft Windows with a huge class library called the FCL or Framework Class Library and offers language interoperability across various programming languages. Programs that are written for .NET execute in a software environment rather than a hardware environment, known as CLR or Common Language Runtime, an app virtual machine, which provides services that include memory management, security and exception handling. Thus, a computer code that’s written with .NET is called ‘managed code’.
The .NET Framework begun as a proprietary framework, although Microsoft worked to standardize the software tack almost right away, even before the first release. Regardless of standardization efforts, developers, in particular a software development company that are in the open-source and free software communities expresses reserves with the chosen terms and the prospects of any open-source and free implementation, particularly when it comes to software patents. Microsoft since then changed. NET development to more closely adhere a modern model of a software project that’s community-developed, including an update to its patent promising to address the concerns. The framework marked a breaking change to Microsoft technology. Unlike the classic ASP, .NET does not support one language. However, it provides an environment for various languages, like C#, J#, Vb.net and C++. With the unique feature, the framework derives its advantages that include:
- Interoperability. Developers of various languages could now easily work together on the same project. Although the code could be in any of the supported languages of .NET, it could be compiled into assemblies, then to be accessed easily from other languages.
- Regardless of what language a developer will use, the result is achieved via the same runtime library, which ensures unification.
Microsoft has joined with companies such as HP, IBM and others in the belief that business apps are moving towards a distributed architecture that’s based on the internet and industry-standard protocols as well. There are numerous advantages that .NET provides over traditional languages. The advantages are:
- It provides the necessary compile-time and run-time platform to create and run apps that are .NET-based.
- The platform is designed with usage ease and code re-use in mind and also features a lot of programming languages that could interact with one another.
- The base class library has hundreds of pre-defined class that could be used.
- Common Language Specification means that data types in all .NET apps are the same, thus no type conversion is needed when calling C# or C## methods from Visual Basic or vice-versa.
- The code developed for the framework is portable between desktop, hand-held devices and server.
- Enhanced security between remote services.
- Memory leaks are remarkably reduced since the CLR provides a managed environment wherein memory is maintained by the Garbage Collector. Also the CLR manages security, execution and deployment.
- C # is a language that is designed particularly for .NET, unlike Visual Basic and C++ that have been adapted to accommodate the framework.
- Built-in XML readers/writers/parsers and also has the ability of serializing structures to XML format.
Software development companies all over the world have been doing .NET development for years. Those who are contemplating software and web development, they are more likely to be on the competitive edge upon learning .NET development. There is massive talent anywhere when it comes to developing .NET solutions. One example in particular is the IT sector in Australia. The industry is enjoying a much higher profile. It’s also seeing a spike in the number of companies leveraging technology to build or manage transformation change as well as more departments that are non-technical to learn to use the most recent technology to do tasks in new ways. One of the most in-demand skills and jobs include .NET developers. These individuals are needed both for web and desktop systems to deliver customized solutions. .NET developers with strong experience in SharePoint are in-demand to work in integrated development environments.
The framework that’s developed by Microsoft has added feature to the current platforms of developing software solutions. It widens the focus of the web and enables individuals to maintain due control on the number of information that’s derive to the general public. The platform is designed meticulously to undertake different tasks in the software development field effectively. A good developer or service provider implements new techniques and methods to earn success in the field. The platform’s associated with particular tools, which server different useful purposes. The tasks, like the access to relevant data, establishing connection with the web are achieved via a simple object representation. The dot net framework is divided into two various areas serving different purpose. Moreover, it enables developing, manufacturing and implementing the apps in relevant fields. Development in dot net apps simplified the current platforms, which are dedicated for various apps. When the apps will be easier to learn and implement, a great number of people would want to learn the new subject. The framework requires time for development and offers a good amount of bug-free as well as scalable software solutions.
|Microsoft .NET framework powers Enterprise Systems worldwide|
The .NET framework powers numerous enterprise applications worldwide, like government, transit, hospital systems, flow of worldwide news and media and many other. If one’s focus is reliability and flexibility, then Microsoft’s .NET would give a site, product or application the portability desired. Most organizations and businesses, across the board, still are heavy users of Microsoft .NET Framework as a basis for most web-based software solution.
|What’s New in .NET 4.0 Framework?|
In February Microsoft published the Release Candidate (RC) of its .NET Framework 4.0. Microsoft is well known to bring something unimagined to life and put it in public use. And its products have an uncanny knack of generating popularity waves.
|Why Hire Dedicated ASP.NET Developers from a Web Development Company|
The need for Hire Dedicated ASP.NET Developers is mainly from consulting companies, B2B companies or from organizations that have large project on hand but do not have sufficient resources for developing applications on their own.