The Australian Healthcare Industry currently generates revenue of AU$94 billion per year. This is forecast to rise to $108 billion within the next 5 years. On another hand, the healthcare system in Australia is complex, involving many funders and healthcare providers.
The Australian healthcare industry is undergoing a change with the focus firmly on improving the quality of care delivered, enhancing worker productivity and reducing human error.
The factors driving healthcare industry challenges are:
- Increasing costs of medical advances and the need to ensure that there are comprehensive, efficient and transparent processes for assessing health technologies;
- Problems with Health Workforce Supply and Distribution
- Persistent Concerns about the Quality and Safety of Health Services
- Continued Population Growth
- Demand for Increased Access to High-Quality Healthcare
- Increasing Budgetary Pressures in Healthcare Institutions
- Healthcare Scenario at Present
- Our Offerings
Healthcare Scenario at Present
Both public and private healthcare providers need to respond by increasing their investment in technology and, in particular, mobile communications to better enable their workforces. Investment in technology can lead to higher quality patient care, reduce the cost of care for both healthcare providers and users, shorten the time to deliver and receive care, and even provide increased patient autonomy in healthcare delivery. Innovations in medical service, patient portals and information delivery can revolutionize the future of healthcare.
As a software development company with years of experience gained from working with healthcare providers, we are well placed to help our customers in healthcare and medical industry, with reliable software for better health care to achieve greater efficiency within their operations; collaborate to improve outcomes; and integrate with new partners for a more sustainable, personalized and patient-centric system focused on value.
Healthcare Software Development Experience
Efficient medical software to streamline patients overall treatment by consulting virtually and taking timely decisions using data management software.
- Development of a complete electronic health record management system
- A medical software which tracks past surgical reports and annual medical examinations of patients
- Alert management for incomplete assessments, Drug-Drug interactions, Drug-Allergy interactions, and Drug-Condition interactions
- Our improvised Healthcare Software Services can manage ICD9 codes and charges
- Room change, Billing functionality for patients
- All standard features of clinic management software such inventory management, mobile healthcare applications, room management, billing and maintain and track all details starting from patient admission to its discharge
Healthcare Software Development Case Studies
Clinical Management System
A clinical management tool that helps doctors, nurses, and other clinical workers manage their daily duties and patients manage their appointments through an online application interface.
Physical Therapy Management System
An application to assist monitoring, controlling, and tracking physical therapy activities from diagnosis to recovery.
A centralized intranet web based activity scheduler system to create and manage the daily tasks and activities related to doctors and hospitals and manages various schedules, leave planners & customer appointments.
CMMI ML3 Software Development Company
Microsoft Solutions Partner
21+ Year of IT Experience
Expertise in Diverse Technologies & Domains
Approach to Build LongTerm Relationship
Global Exposure and Diverse Expertise
Proper Hierarchy andEscalation Path
Intellectual PropertyRights Protection
Rapid and RobustSoftware Development