A physical therapist managing his orthopaedic & sports therapy center in Massachusetts wanted to build a PHP based web application which can help the client to monitor, control and track the physical therapy activities right from diagnosis to the recovery of patients. The project involved providing a common platform for patients, therapist and administrator where patients can fill their diagnosis report and therapist can use this report for appropriate treatment.
TatvaSoft Australia analyzed the requirement based on its vast experience and came up with a solution having the following features
- Therapist uses this report to suggest appropriate treatment
- Patients improvements reporting
- Monitor and track the activities of therapists
- Patients and therapists management by administrator
- Detailed reporting module
- Customizable questionnaire for patients to fill diagnosis report
- Patients use the system to fill daily exercises and activities result
- Patients can upload and fill diagnosis report with complete medical history
- Analysis of the reports for knowing the effectiveness of therapists
- Effective analysis and monitoring of patients' progress with the help of reports and graphs
- Administrator has complete control over the various activities on the web application
Therapy is a healthcare based physical activity, but to monitor and track the records and activities of patients and therapists, a platform is developed that acts a bridge gap.
- Analysis of the activities
- Record saving and management
- Easy for treatment as essential data of the patient is easily accessible
- Progress reports, exercise charts help to figure out the stage of improvement
Related Case Studies
An application that allows doctors to manage their daily tasks and activities. By using this system, doctors can check other doctor's...
Clinical Management System
The clinical management system is a web application that automates all daily activities of a clinic right from patient registration,...
The proposed website acted as a platform for users who have suffered from or are suffering from cancer to share their views or apathy...