Globalization has given an impetus to Shipping, Transport and Logistics industry. Availing products from across the world that too at low rates and within a short span of time was a distant dream. Technology has changed the very definition of instantaneous. The revenue generated by the Shipping, Transport and Logistics Industry in Australia accounts for almost 15% of GDP. These industries provide immense growth opportunities and the potential of these industries can be tapped only by the effective use of technology.
We at TatvaSoft enable companies to capitalize these opportunities by overcoming the various contingencies that occur in terms of quality and cost with the help of our proficient resources. As a software development company with years of experience, we have a lucid experience in developing software for transport business, cargo software and we continuously improve ourselves thus honing our expertise. This ultimately leads to the creation of successful and secure solutions that help our clients to improve and enhance return on investment and identify theft through GPS enabled fleet tracking, route optimization, vehicle maintenance, synchronizing supply channel and resource management. To conclude we create a complete Supply Chain & Logistics Software Solutions.
Shipping & Logistics Software Development Experience
Our diversified experience in developing apps for Shipping, Transport and Logistic businesses has enabled clients with consistent tracking, continuous updates and real-time decision making power.
- Implemented a complete supply chain management solution which manages each process including orders, dispatch, shipping, storage, receiving goods, bin transfers, etc.
- Real-time logistics software named fleet tracking system to view current (or last when GPS device connection was active) fleet location on the map
- Geo-fencing to define virtual perimeter on geographic areas with a specific interest
- Communicate messages, stop address and other information to the fleet driver
- Complete control of assets and staff activities
- Interfacing with 911 call handling and background check programs
- Provides real-time information on the location of caller and incident
- Support rule-based response plan management
- Multi-agency response that ensures correct combination of people and equipment arrival
- Transport software solution for a US based vehicle maintenance company
- Inventory and warehouse management software for a European client
- Comprehensive solution for managing the maintenance of vehicles including effectively record and manage services and repair of the vehicle, preventive maintenance, inspections, task management and monitoring, tracking maintenance histories and ensuring compliance with government legislation
Shipping & Logistics Software Development Case Studies
Fleet Management System
The system continuously collects data from all sensors attached to all ships, enabling real-time fleet tracking & statistical analysis of real-time obtained data which allows transportation businesses to improve their operations and outcomes.
A highly structured real-time logistic management system to track vehicles and their specifications through a single interface along with modules for mechanics and drivers to stay up to date on vehicle faults and availability, resulting in reduced difficulties during operation on site.
A GPS tracking system that keeps track of dealers, customers by displaying current vehicle's location and driving path on a world map along with geo fencing features.
Rapid Dispatch Scheduler
A SAAS based Job scheduler application which has live, RSS feed to maritime union website, Daily scheduled jobs lists that contains current job assignments for one or five days with ability to view scheduling history.
Vehicle Maintenance Manager
A Vehicle Maintenance Manager with features such as End-to-End Fuel Claim Administration, Vehicle Tracking, Asset Maintenance, and Finance Management to enable maintenance and administration of subsidised vehicles.
CMMI ML3 Software Development Company
Microsoft Solutions Partner
21+ Year of IT Experience
Expertise in Diverse Technologies & Domains
Approach to Build LongTerm Relationship
Global Exposure and Diverse Expertise
Proper Hierarchy andEscalation Path
Intellectual PropertyRights Protection
Rapid and RobustSoftware Development