Our Client from Colorado (CO), USA wanted to develop a Web 3.0 Community Website. He wanted to develop a global network of local communities where internationally minded people gather around a variety of cultural events. The motive behind building this social networking website was to bridge the gap between people, nations and culture.
Key challenges of the project were:
- Extensive customization in Drupal module
- Challenges in particular chat software to improve the performance (speed, consistency etc.)
- To provide support of more than 100 languages
TatvaSoft came up with the solution called Travelers' Community - PHP based website with following features
Personal Profile which includes:
- My Friends
- Match function based on matching interest
- Birthday and other events management
- Find and meet members
- Find and join various fun groups
- Create, host and manage events
Travel Planning which includes:
- Information of various destinations across the world
- Schedule travel
- Search and book hotels, flights, cars etc.
- Travel mates
- Currency exchange tool
- User friendly chat rooms
- Blogs and forums
- Share articles, photos, videos, reviews etc.
We developed well functional Community Website which helped traveler making his trip smooth and enjoyable. The website not only covered common social networking features but also includes facilities like travel planning, highly efficient internal chat application, multilingual support etc.
Our web 3.0 social networking site really helped our client to achieve his motive of bridging the gap between diverse communities and to provide a milestone for travelers.
Related Case Studies
Airways Intranet Management System
The solution acted as a platform for internal managing of the documents, knowledge sharing, ideas, opinions etc. with other business...
Hotel Booking System
The proposed solution benefited client to have a viable centralized platform to manage hotel information, agency information, and...
Hotel Energy Consumption Portal
Client is one of the most experienced energy service providers in the Middle East, working to cut Global Carbon Footprint