The client is based in Australia and is amongst the largest specialized wireless distributor and a leading global services company, serving mobile device manufacturers, Wireless operators and retailers. The client has local presence on six continents and operations in 50 countries and territories.
In order to get full advantage of the current business system and managing the various business operations, the client decided to develop and launch a web-based reporting tool to enhance its capability to report most up to date details about competitive intelligence gathered through market research and manual processes. The tool will empower the client to manage Market Intelligence through device agility and competitor portfolio analysis. The tool will also enable the client to make it easier to manage changes in the reporting, de-risk the current solution, speed up data entry and reporting. This will minimize the data entry latency, errors, effort and training. The application is intended to be user-friendly and with enhanced UI features. The application has developed in such a way that it will allow future connectivity to other client databases.
"Competitive Intelligence Tool" has a wide range of goals and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Strategic Intelligence System : Developing strategic intelligence system and process that enables to minimize exposure to risks and to facilitate business growth.
- Effective Analysis : Provision to have the ability to understand business environment by collecting, analyzing and sharing information in the most efficient way.
- Extranet Integration : Devising a system based on the extranet technology to have the full benefit of the application.
- PeopleLogic Integration : Facilitates integration with "PeopleLogic" system and providing all the necessary support for issue resolution that is identified during integration.
Tools & Technologies
C#.Net, MVC Framework
Microsoft SQL Server
Windows Server, IIS
Microsoft Ajax, Ajax Control Toolkit
TatvaSoft has provided a Microsoft.NET and Microsoft SQL Server based solution with the features listed below:
It offered following features which include:
- Make Offer: Provision to have a simple and user-friendly interface that provides detailed information on existing offers on different devices.
- Manage Offer: Facilitates user to add new offers and make changes to existing offers on the selected device to gain the best benefit from it
- Customizable reporting Tool: Provides customizable reporting tool that helps the user to get the right information at right time.
- Managing Prices: Provision to set prices for different offers on different devices and facility to revise the prices on the monthly and quarterly basis.
- Custom Zoom functionality to display devices on the grid
- Provide Admin section to manage different master details in the system
- Provide role-based access to the users for the security of the system
- Provision of user action audit trail logs based on the action performed by the user on the devices and offers.
The Client drew immense benefits from TatvaSoft's end-to-end services which include user-friendly and feature enhanced UI. The solution empowers the client to manage Market Intelligence through device agility and Competitor portfolio analysis. Also, the feature that is implemented utilizing the perception of Custom Business Intelligence tool enables the client to make it easier to manage changes in the reporting, de-risk the current solution, speed up data entry and reporting. This minimizes the data entry latency, errors, effort and training.
Related Case Studies
An e-commerce site to sell beads and accessories with intentions to expand the business into the global arena for an Australia based...
Bill of Material Generator
The Material Management system is used to record specification of curtains and supporting accessories for individual hospital rooms,...
The client aimed to create an innovative custom Dropshipping platform to bridge the gap between multiple vendors and suppliers.