Our client wanted to develop a community website which can act as "Software as a Service". This website will allow its' customers to create their own social networks instantly. It will also allow them to administer and modify those social networks to a limited extent while having the flexibility to provide customization of features and appearance.
Key challenges of the project were:
- Social community site creation tool
- To manage multiple database servers
Server :Microsoft Windows Server
Web Server :Apache
Programming Language :PHP
Core features of PHP based Community Site Creator Tool:
- An affiliate social networking website which allows users to create their own website after they are subscribed and authorized by main website admin
- An administration tool for the social network platform for each user to manage their own subdomain
- A widget that integrates with the user's website that acts as a portal to the social network
- A master back-end administration tool for activation/de-activation/regulation of the social networks
- Social communities features:
- Various template selection for website
- Create and meet friends
- Import friends from Yahoo, Google, MSN, etc.
- Share photos, videos, audios etc.
- Join/unjoin groups, forums and events
- Blogging Facility
- Manage Polls and Surveys
- Integrated couponing systems where users can use our couponing system to market to their members and entice them to join
- Integrated mass mailing to send mail blasts to the members to communicate with them
- Connect with Facebook friends
Community Site Creator Tool is an ideal platform for targeted market exposure by all means as it helps
- To position work in front of key industry decision-makers in the creative space.
- Ad Agencies, Advertisers, Media Owners, Marketing Professionals, Production Studios and other creative professionals are even the part.
- Interactive User Experience
- Full-featured web solution with notifications of latest updates and news feeds.