“Automotive Parts Delivery App” has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Fast, secure, and easy to use dashboard for managing supply chain.
- Smart and quick location search for deliveries.
- Driver set availability
- Real time notification to drivers and vendors
- Automatically match shipment to the closest available driver.
- Drivers should be able to view past deliveries and weekly payouts by vendors.
- Secure payment transaction using stripe gateway
- Decision making reports
Third Party Tool:Stripe Payment, Google map distance API, Route API integration, Live geo location update
Development Platform:Frontend - React Native (Android & IOS), OS Support - Android 4.4+ & iOS 10+, Backend Vendor/Admin - .Net + Angular
The following is our approach to challenges. Tatvasoft, built Automotive Parts Delivery App with following features present inside:
- Sign up, Login, Forgot password and Manage Profile
- Driver can set/update their availability status
- Driver can accept/decline shipping request
- View shipment detail like full address, special instructions, and parts
- View manifest of all their open deliveries.
- Confirmed shipment by tapping “Mark as picked up”
- Delivery confirmation by taking digital signature from customer
- Email & Push notification for Delivery request, Pick up confirmation, Delivery confirmation
- View past payouts and shipment History.
Vendor Solution (Web console)
- Vendor login and manage profile
- View part request coming from customer
- Create shipment by entering pick up & delivery information
- Shipment request send to all drivers within a pre-defined radius of the
- pickup point.
- Review cost details of the shipment & pay to driver with credit card (stripe)
- Dashboard to view List of open deliveries sorted by status
- Search/Filter upcoming shipments by client name, order number, or part number.
- Notification for driver availability and update password.
- Setup and manage multiple locate locations of warehouse
Back-office (Web console)
- Manage customer, vendor and driver profiles.
- View and manage assignments and shipment details.
- Live dashboard: Display summary of drivers on duty, active shipments, total drivers, total customers, and total revenue by the week/month/year.
- Manage the vendor’s location.
- View payouts to driver by selecting specific time frame.
- Control on Round Robin Formula for searching nearest driver.
- Generate various reports and analytics.
TatvaSoft developed solution for Client which allows retailers, dealers and suppliers to nearly eliminate the expense of fleet delivery methods and all the headaches associated with hiring in-house drivers. The web app leverages the latest technology to power a fast, secure, and easy to use dashboard for managing store supply chain.