The client aimed to create an innovative custom Dropshipping platform to bridge the gap between multiple vendors and suppliers. The client also wants to provide the facility of quality checking, shipping, packaging, and stock maintaining to the vendors. The goal was to offer a vast range of products with a secure payment system to the vendors. The platform can also implement automatic stock maintaining, sales handling, and shipping to enhance the usage of an online solution.
"Dropshipping Platform" has a wide range of goals and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Allow multi-store for creating an inventory list and profit margin.
- Automatic catalog management with quality checking
- Vendors should be able to create an account quickly.
- Managing multi-lingual support for different countries.
- Manages packaging, order delivery, and handles sales for every vendor
- A custom solution to fit the vendor’s requirement, like custom brand packaging.
- Provision to update product stock automatically
- Direct integration of database of suppliers with the vendor’s existing online store.
- Separate Invoice creation and communication for every vendor
- Maintain the profit of vendors
- Give access to vendors based on the purchased plan.
Tools & Technology:Loopback, ElasticSearch, Redis, Docker, Micro-service Architecture, EsLint
Development Platform:MEAN Stack, Node.js, Meteor.js, Molecular
Third Party API:PayTR Payment Gateway,Smartcat for translation, Salla, AgileCRM, Odoo ERP, SendGrid for Email, Google, Facebook APIs for login through social media account, This Dropshipping platform is integrated with Shopify for auto import product and sync order.
TatvaSoft developed a web-based solution named “Dropshipping Platform,” which includes some of the significant functionalities mentioned as under:
- Dropshipping platform gives facility of complete management and handling of products, stocks, shipping, and quality checking.
- Ability to export products to different E-commerce solutions like WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and OpenCart.
- This platform allows store owners to choose and import category wise products to their store.
- This platform offers inventory management with quality checking and edits functionality.
- Vendors have the advantage to pay for imported items after an item gets placed for the order.
- Automatic stock maintenance - Dropshipping platform is in sync with suppliers/manufacturers, and they have the facility to update stock information.
- The solution provides an easy way to create a vendor account by using a mail ID, or they can sign up using their Facebook or Google account.
- Allows the vendor to recover the account using mail ID.
- Supports multi-lingual functionality to revitalize the interest in the usage of the platform.
- The platform offers various paid plans for vendors which provide additional features in terms of shipping charges, product import limit, out of stock gift, and language support.
- Dropshipping platform manages all the placed order starting from purchasing item from third party to the shipping it to the customer.
- Solution provides facility to customize profit margin on products as per the vendor’s choice.
- Store owner can add money to his/her account as a balance using PayTR payment gateway.
- Ability to export In stock and Out of stock products as a CSV file.
- Dynamic invoice generation as per the details of store and purchased product.
TatvaSoft developed Dropshopping platform for vendors to easily manage inventory without taking care of shipping and stock maintenance. With the help of technological advancement, the Client offers multi-lingual support for the website with his core purpose. The solution helps to bridge the gap between suppliers and store owners by providing thousands of products to the vendors. This solution is capable enough of allowing vendors to customize the profit margin.