Based in Norway, the client is one of the leading company from Energy and Utilities sector dedicated to investing in clean and renewable energy production in emerging global markets.
Client's main purpose was to enhance the performance of the existing website and to add more features to it to satisfy their users need.
In order to fulfill the needs of its industrial users, the client decided to develop a web-based information system that fulfills below attributes:
- A system capable of automating and reordering the event information, and other related details.
- Improvement in the performance of the website
- A web-based solution that is attractive, innovative, easy to navigate, and capable of catering the featured news.
- Manage the document, news, events and other important sections
- Handle and view the user's actions in the application
- A comprehensive approach to manage the complete organization documents
- A smart search facility to present search related results automatically
- Client's another website link and documents is merged into the new website and only the authorized user can view and access the link.
Tools & Technologies
Visual Studio 2015, ASP.Net
Office 365, Microsoft Azure
TatvaSoft Australia designed and developed a SharePoint web-based application development that manages documents and details related to services provided by the company. It is a portal that serves as the information hub for all the site visitors who wants to get their services.
Following are the important features of Web Application:
- In Content Management System, data can be manipulated, updated and also can be filtered.
- All featured news articles are merged
- Events information
- Pop-up of clock time of 6 countries can be visible at a time, and countries can be opted as per one's choice.
- Based on the priority the events list can be drag and reorder
- Authorized users can only modify the documents
- Created the replica of the website for testing its performance and to elevate the performance and loading speed
- Metalogix is used to migrate contents of the website
- Feedback option
- Social Site integration
Client earned valuable benefits from this platform which provides their users with an easy access to the information available. Information includes details of the news/articles/documents and also the content management system. Also, provides a user-friendly easy navigation to a user for fast access to their interest news and can also reorder the sequence of the news field as per the choice. TatvaSoft's end-to-end services that accelerated client's business and created cost-savings.
Related Case Studies
Asset Management System manages the asset inventory and automated the asset identification and allocation process. The system...
Asset Reporting Tool
It is mine management reporting tool which provides management of equipment, operators, shift and status of the equipment with...
Configurations Management System
The Windows-based application which manages configuration and logs of the RC-10 controller. The supported configuration of various...