Hotel e-commerce is growing and changing rapidly. In order to take advantage of this opportunity, the client wished to develop an online platform that combines the latest and most important management techniques and technology to reduce costs and maximize income.
The objectives of creating a dedicated web portal for hoteliers were:
- Automation of booking process
- A centralised platform that should manage all the information related to hotel, channels and visitors
- Should provide real-time services to the visitors and synchronize all the information throughout the portal
- Ability to manage all types of reservations that include individual, group and party, company, travel agents, multi-legged, multi-rate and waitlisted
- Integrate hotel information with the existing in-house system
- To have an intuitive, functional and customizable user interface
- Hoteliers should share and promote their hotels on social media platforms through advertising offers, campaigns and so on
MVVM, ORM (Entity Framework)
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Silverlight, Expression Blend, C#, iOS
TatvaSoft Australia built Microsoft Silverlight based integrated and Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for the Travel & Hospitality doamin.
Hotel Revenue Management offers six different applications under a single umbrella in three different languages - English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- The booking process is simple, showing the customer - hotel availability, rates, photographs, accommodations, hotel services and nearby attractions
- The highlight management gives hotelier a variety of options for promoting special offers and incentives to their customers
- Centralised Booking management facilitates reservation management and have access to bookings filtered by different customers, customer groups and distribution channels
- Guest area where they can manage their bookings, access profile details, special offers, promotion codes, hotel information, write hotel reviews and refer hotel to friends through email and social media
- Partner area where travel agents and businesses can make bookings, access special rates, and information on commissions, discounts, promotional codes or group codes
- Easy to integrate with hotels' website and personalised its layout
- Provision to explore, select and segment major distribution channels such as Booking, Expedia and Hotelbeds
- Custom settings and centralised administration of each channel according to the business model and contractual information established by the hotel
- Control of rate distribution in the major IDS (Internet Distribution Systems) and traditional channels of the tourist market
- Centralisation of bookings made through each channel
- Booking Control and quick and easy updating of availability in real time
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- The databases are set up according to three profiles - guests, businesses and agencies
- Configuration of segmentation parameters
- Implementation and management of promotional campaigns
- Management and implementation of customer loyalty programs and segmenting them according to the profiles of target audiences
- Design, delivery and management of satisfaction and evaluation surveys
- Management and monitoring of guests' views and share them on social media
- Flexible rate management enables configuration of rates per room type, policies, restrictions, extras and incentives; setting of rules as per occupancy level, optimisation according to occupancy levels and events; creation of promotional codes; design of derived rates; targeting rates by sales channel and/or markets
- Management of rates and inventory through calendar view and provides an overview of hotel distribution
- The alerts and reporting system helps you to always be updated
- Manage hotel information circulating in social media and interact in real time with fans
- Announcing rates, promotional codes and marketing campaigns on social media
- Auto scheduling of reply and message
- Centralised management, monitoring and control over followers' activities, views and comments
- Reporting on the activities of followers and fans on social media
- With mobile application, Hotelier can access all main functionalities of five modules such as easy access to production and occupancy reports, manage rates, track bookings, manage the calendar of events, set promotional codes, monitor and manage social media
- With mobile application, guests can manage their bookings, plan sight-seeing routes, interact with the hotel and share information on social media
Fully fledged Hotel Revenue Management automated day-to-day operations were the expected benefit by the Client from TatvaSoft's end-to-end services. The client derived business benefits from SaaS based and mobile application that include increased direct sales, simplified channel management, boost in the flow of tourist registered arrivals and revenue, retain customers by superior service quality and better customer services with significant cost saving.
Related Case Studies
Client is based in Canada and desired to develop appointment scheduling system that allows people to easily fix appointments for...
This is an excellent platform for all those who love art and wish to take creativity and art to new levels. Some of its extraordinary...
Automotive Parts Delivery App
Client is an e-commerce proficient and is sequential businessperson worked to assist others business in terms of increasing profits and...