“Online Pharmacy Platform” has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Secure user authentication functionality by TrueValt
- Smart and quick prescription drug search.
- User should add/save required prescription drug to their account for future use.
- Search pharmacy for the added prescription drugs with price and locations.
- User should be able to select nearby pharmacy and place order of their cart items.
- Gentle reminder to users as the drug expiry comes nearby.
- Order tracking with real-time push alerts.
- Build and manage the dedicated interface of pharmacists to manage orders.
- Powerful Reporting and analytics for data-driven decision making.
Mobile app – React Native, Web app – ReactJS, GraphQL
Third Party Tool
TrueVault – For authorized users 7 pharmacists, AmazonPay & Stripe – Payment gateway
The following is our approach to the challenges. Tatvasoft, built Online Pharmacy Platform with following features present inside:
Front user (App and web console)
- Login and Sign up.
- Quickly find medicines by name and use auto suggest and filters.
- Filter/search medicine or by the contents of the medicine.
- Make it convenient for customers to find their nearby pharmacy stores.
- Get complete drug information before placing an order and confirming the same..
- Easily and swiftly re-order using order history without having to re-upload prescription.
- Track orders and have alerts to keep the user informed about the order status.
- Different Payment options (Stripe/AmazonPay) with promo codes to save money.
- Push Notification when drug expiry comes nearby.
- Manage profiles, addresses, dependents details, insurance details, payment details, and notification settings for a better experience.
- Use in-app FAQs, help tutorials and contact us to resolve any issues.
Pharmacy (Web console)
- Subscribe and register.
- Pharmacist will get an easy to use web console for managing orders.
- Pharmacists are alerted about any new orders via email and web notifications.
- Manage order requests received for the medicines.
- Review uploaded digitize prescription (eRxcards).
Back-office (Web console)
- User Authentication by GraphQL and TrueVault.
- Manage pharmacists’ network to review orders.
- Integrate with 3rd Party database and get expiry and stock notifications.
- View all orders in one place, track their status and fulfillment details.
- View payment and Manage discount offers.
- Manage content: About us, FAQs, T&C and other app screens.
- Generate various reports and analytics.
TatvaSoft developed a solution for the client that helps the user to place an order for the medicines from the pharmacies. The user would be able to view the nearby pharmacy stores on a Google map and can also sort the pharmacies by name. The system maintains a record for prescriptions of the previously ordered medicines and allows users to re-order them manually or automatically.
Related Case Studies
An e-commerce site to sell beads and accessories with intentions to expand the business into the global arena for an Australia based...
Bill of Material Generator
The Material Management system is used to record specification of curtains and supporting accessories for individual hospital rooms,...
Competitive Intelligence Tool
The solution is designed in such a way that it provides the user-friendly interface to the authorized user. The main objective of the...