“Online Pharmacy Platform” has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Secure user authentication functionality by TrueValt
- Smart and quick prescription drug search.
- User should add/save required prescription drug to their account for future use.
- Search pharmacy for the added prescription drugs with price and locations.
- User should be able to select nearby pharmacy and place order of their cart items.
- Gentle reminder to users as the drug expiry comes nearby.
- Order tracking with real-time push alerts.
- Build and manage the dedicated interface of pharmacists to manage orders.
- Powerful Reporting and analytics for data-driven decision making.
Development Platform:Mobile app – React Native, Web app – ReactJS, GraphQL
Third Party Tool:TrueVault – For authorized users 7 pharmacists, AmazonPay & Stripe – Payment gateway
Web & Mobile App
The following is our approach to the challenges. Tatvasoft, built Online Pharmacy Platform with following features present inside:
Front user (App and web console)
- Login and Sign up.
- Quickly find medicines by name and use auto suggest and filters.
- Filter/search medicine or by the contents of the medicine.
- Make it convenient for customers to find their nearby pharmacy stores.
- Get complete drug information before placing an order and confirming the same..
- Easily and swiftly re-order using order history without having to re-upload prescription.
- Track orders and have alerts to keep the user informed about the order status.
- Different Payment options (Stripe/AmazonPay) with promo codes to save money.
- Push Notification when drug expiry comes nearby.
- Manage profiles, addresses, dependents details, insurance details, payment details, and notification settings for a better experience.
- Use in-app FAQs, help tutorials and contact us to resolve any issues.
Pharmacy (Web console)
- Subscribe and register.
- Pharmacist will get an easy to use web console for managing orders.
- Pharmacists are alerted about any new orders via email and web notifications.
- Manage order requests received for the medicines.
- Review uploaded digitize prescription (eRxcards).
Back-office (Web console)
- User Authentication by GraphQL and TrueVault.
- Manage pharmacists’ network to review orders.
- Integrate with 3rd Party database and get expiry and stock notifications.
- View all orders in one place, track their status and fulfillment details.
- View payment and Manage discount offers.
- Manage content: About us, FAQs, T&C and other app screens.
- Generate various reports and analytics.
TatvaSoft developed a solution for the client that helps the user to place an order for the medicines from the pharmacies. The user would be able to view the nearby pharmacy stores on a Google map and can also sort the pharmacies by name. The system maintains a record for prescriptions of the previously ordered medicines and allows users to re-order them manually or automatically.