Client is based in Saudi Arabia and a giant supplier having more than eight stores operating in different areas. The client desired to introduce a common platform where products of different stores are merged together. The requirement is a grocery shopping platform solely dedicated to the mobile platform.
Client approached TatvaSoft to develop an iPhone application enabling his customers to adopt his new business model "Bricks and Clicks". i.e. tape, choose and order mode.
M-commerce application has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the main considerations are mentioned below:
- Merging products of different stores on a single platform
- App support two languages English and Arabic
- Avail banners to display products advertisement on the home screen
- Every product should have been added to cart, add to wishlist and review feature
- Enrich users experience with a set of filters to search and display products accordingly
- Allow scanning product barcodes within the app itself
- Facilitate inputting product details via two methods barcode scan and invoice data for a draw
- Support weekly promotion offers
- User dashboard, notification and customer recipe facility
- Save products added to cart and express checkout
- Enhanced user account security
Operation System :
Device Support :
Programming Language :
TatvaSoft developed a centralised and secured Point of Sale application based on client-server architecture complying with Swedish cash registry law.
The solution delivered following functionality that adapts today's business demands with the long-term perspective and established standards.
- Cash register transactions
- Loans, insurance, others
- Customer, engagement and transaction history
- Security code for telephone queries
- Fraud follow up
- Registry maintenance and configuration
- Adding products and currency
- Integrations with hardware and other systems
- Transactions security
- Buy and sell currency
- Purchase of traveler's checks
- PG/BG payments
- Daily cash
- Foreign payments
- General regarding payments
- Till registration/till correction
- End of day report /daily settlement
- Wholesaler features
- Setting rates
- Ordering of bills by the offices
- Ordering of currency by the wholesaler
- Confirm inbound delivery of currency
- Transfer/repurchase currency
- Show stock
- Role based access
TatvaSoft's end-to-end services helped them in realizing their business goals. It benefitted them in the following way as new features and functionalities were added:
- Connects all its offices and maintains all the transactions in the central database with Zero downtime
- Centralisation of the system removed person dependency and resulted in increased productivity and efficiency
- Client got qualified for the bank charter in Sweden complying with Swedish cash register law "nya kasslagen"
- Secured and error-free transactions
Related Case Studies
An e-commerce site to sell beads and accessories with intentions to expand the business into the global arena for an Australia based...
Bill of Material Generator
The Material Management system is used to record specification of curtains and supporting accessories for individual hospital rooms,...
Competitive Intelligence Tool
The solution is designed in such a way that it provides the user-friendly interface to the authorized user. The main objective of the...