Client is based in United States providing software solutions for various domains worldwide. Client had an aim to develop an M-commerce application for sneakers.
With the approach to deliver client's vision, there were few features which we took care as important pointers during development and implementation:
- User verification to avoid scams and fake instance
- Chat feature
- Collaboration with vendors
- Negotiation by messages
TatvaSoft developed the mobile application for buying and selling new and old shoes and sneakers online. It has many number of features.
Key features of this application are mentioned below:
- Product details
- Push Notifications
- Payment and Checkout
- Shipping provider (E.g. FedEx) integration
- Buyer/Seller account Management
- Buyer can buy/offer to sneaker
- View order history
- Payment via Braintree plus escrow release
- Alerts and Notifications
- User profile and wishlist
- Seller can add a listing (sneaker) for sale with or without negotiate the price
The application is a one-stop Sneaker Shop for crowd's sneaker demands. Bargaining and transparency are possible via this application. One market place to find proper products.
Related Case Studies
An e-commerce site to sell beads and accessories with intentions to expand the business into the global arena for an Australia based...
Bill of Material Generator
The Material Management system is used to record specification of curtains and supporting accessories for individual hospital rooms,...
Competitive Intelligence Tool
The solution is designed in such a way that it provides the user-friendly interface to the authorized user. The main objective of the...