Clinical management system is a web application that automates all daily activities of a clinic right from patient registration, scheduling, prescription and billing.Read More
The Australian Healthcare Industry currently generates revenue of AU$94 billion per year. This is forecast to rise to $108 billion within the next 5 years. On another hand, the healthcare system in Australia is complex, involving many funders and healthcare providers.
The Australian healthcare industry is undergoing a change with the focus firmly on improving the quality of care delivered, enhancing worker productivity and reducing human error.
The factors driving healthcare industry challenges are:
- Increasing costs of medical advances and the need to ensure that there are comprehensive, efficient and transparent processes for assessing health technologies;
- Problems with Health Workforce Supply and Distribution
- Persistent Concerns about the Quality and Safety of Health Services
- Continued Population Growth
- Demand for Increased Access to High-Quality Healthcare
- Increasing Budgetary Pressures in Healthcare Institutions
Both public and private healthcare providers need to respond by increasing their investment in technology and, in particular, mobile communications to better enable their workforces. Investment in technology can lead to higher quality patient care, reduce the cost of care for both healthcare providers and users, shorten the time to deliver and receive care, and even provide increased patient autonomy in healthcare delivery. Innovations in medical service, patient portals and information delivery can revolutionize the future of healthcare.
As a software development company with years of experience gained from working with healthcare providers, we are well placed to help our customers in healthcare and medical industry, with reliable software for better health care to achieve greater efficiency within their operations; collaborate to improve outcomes; and integrate with new partners for a more sustainable, personalized and patient-centric system focused on value.
Software Development in Healthcare Experience
- Development of a complete electronic health record management system
- A medical software which tracks past surgical reports and annual medical examinations of patients
- Alert management for incomplete assessments, Drug-Drug interactions, Drug-Allergy interactions, and Drug-Condition interactions
- Our improvised Healthcare Software Services can manage ICD9 codes and charges
- Room change, Billing functionality for patients
- All standard features of clinic management software such inventory management, mobile healthcare applications, room management, billing and maintain and track all details starting from patient admission to its discharge
Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.Net, C#, SQL ServerClinical management system is a web application that automates all daily activities of a clinic right from patient registration, scheduling, prescription and billing.
ASP.NET/C#An application that allows doctors to manage their daily tasks and activities. By using this system, doctors can check other doctor's schedule and pre-plan their activity which helps the hospital in better execution of tasks.
- CMMI ML 3 Software Development Company
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- 16 Years of IT Experience
- Intellectual Property Rights protection
- Approach to build long term relationship
- Global exposure and diverse expertise
- Onshore-offshore model
- Proper Hierarchy & Escalation path
- Expertise on diverse technologies & domains
We will contact you at the earliest to further discuss your project requirements in detail.