Client is one of the leading providers of automated payment solutions. It has a large customer base and has a solid track record of providing business solutions to a number of the customer across various industries. The client has an extensive portfolio of providing a custom-built automated system that helps to minimize time and cost while maintaining a dedication to quality.
To provide simplified and better service to citizens is one of the primary aims of e-governance. Keeping the same objective in mind, the client wished to develop a Traffic Kiosk application for the Superior Court of California.
The prime considerations were:
- Automate payment process and alleviating long lines at the payment Traffic Counters
- Devising a system that synchronizes and integrate successfully with hardware such as cash or bill acceptors, dispensers, credit card reader etc.
- Support to touch-based user interface screens with clear instruction and easy transaction
- Facilitates audio response on every touch-based user action
- Ensuring multi-language compatibility
- Ensuring privacy and security of sensitive information
- Ideal execution of all possible payment modes
- Ensuring 24x7 hours service and convenience
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, WPF, WCF
External Tools or Components
MSupport libraries for hardware integration
TatvaSoft developed a desktop application, to avoid the long queues and payment time consumed at the counter which was extremely efficient with following core features :
- Quick and efficient search functionality enables the user to search and locate for the respective case
- Facilitates user with the case details with options for requesting and/or get information on appearance date extension, payment extension, traffic school sign up process, payment plan and court appearance
- Providing the user to sign up for the Traffic School eligibility and allowing to pay in full
- Access to certificate submitted by Traffic School
- Provision to have an option for payment that includes full payment or pay as per the payment plan
- Facilitates payment through available options including Credit Card, Cash, Cheque and Money Order as per payment plan
- Request for payment extension
- Enabling user to request a court appearance schedule along with an optional provision of an interpreter
- Details on court appearance schedule
- Request for cancelling court appearance as well as an extension of the appearance date
The machine-based intelligence nullifies the need for human presence during a payment transaction. It ensures working round the clock. Secure and efficient transaction won the trust of the user and encourages self-service
Related Case Studies
Case Management System
Seamless integrated solution “Case Management System” that helps to centralize vital case information and enables easy and...
Jail Management System
Delivered a solution, which is a highly cost-effective and staff-efficient solution for inmate and offender record keeping at jails of...
Kiosk Video Visitation System
Client’s main purpose was to build easy to use video visitation system for both on and off-premise visiting for jails, prisons, and...