Based in Alabama, the client is well-known as "go-to" guys for their cutting-edge physical security and jail management systems. In correction industries, they are the first to successfully pioneer touchscreen technology. They have roots right from a two-man operation to a multi-campus organization with an engineering department, marketing & sales department, project management group, field & service department, shop & warehouse department and criminal justice application division.
Client was willing to have a highly featured online solution where the information can be managed and entered. The aim was to provide the highly secure method of managing the information.
Jail Management System has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- A system capable of managing info and reports.
- Remote Access to data
- Transformed the desktop software to web based application
- Form options from static to dynamic along with mobile compatibility.
- A web-based solution that is adaptive, innovative, lightweight and capable of catering the needs of different types.
- A system should also be highly reliable and scalable to protect the client data.
- Individual modules for the specific task
- All menus are configurable
- Drag n Drop Functionality
- Single Page Web Application
Microsoft SQL Server
Third Party API
dhtmlxGrid.API, Itextsharp, Select2.js
Tools & Technology
SVN, VB.Net, jQuery, HTML5, WCF, Crystal Reports, CSS
TatvaSoft developed a web application "Jail Management System" which is easily accessible from computers and offers user-friendly features that manage the information related to the inmates, in the highly secure method.
It offered following features which include:
- Inmate Summary Information
- Personal Information
- Inmate Contacts and Visitation
- Billing and Charges/Holds
- Classification Screening
- Inmate Fund and logs
- Intermittent Sentences
- Housed Out Tracking
- Health Services
- Sharp digital images of scars, marks and tattoos
- Automatic crop and zoom
Scanning and Importation of Documents
- Court orders, medical records, and more
- Complete historical data conversion
- Barcoding for inmates, security checks, and shift logs
- Watch Tour Manager Integration
- Biometrics for inmate searching and release confirmation
- Easily reorganize menus and sub tabs (using drag and drop) to match your agencyï's operational priorities
- Create workflows to match your flow of operations
- Modify menu names, sub tab names, and field label names per your requirements
- Add your own fields or any system field to the inmateï's header information
- Create your own fields and add them to any screen
- Screen progress indicator shows the status of each screen (e.g. In Progress or Complete)
- Create, save and reuse your own search criteria and parameters
- Intra-agency Messaging
- Staff Training, Work Release and Grievance Tracking Module
Client gained colossal benefits from TatvaSoft's end-to-end services. TatvaSoft's provided solution stimulated client's business with time-saving and cost-effectiveness. TatvaSoft successfully developed a richly formatted on-line jail management system, which improvised the existing system with extended features and easy navigating functionality.
Related Case Studies
Case Management System
Seamless integrated solution “Case Management System” that helps to centralize vital case information and enables easy and...
A traffic kiosk application developed for the Superior Court of California with ease the day to day functioning of the same with...
Kiosk Video Visitation System
Client’s main purpose was to build easy to use video visitation system for both on and off-premise visiting for jails, prisons, and...