Client wished to build an on-line job portal that provides the candidates and clients a single platform, where candidate can post their profiles, the clients can search for required skill and the consultant floats suitable candidate to client. This should enable the candidate to procure their dream job.
“Job Portal” has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Design and develop highly effective management system with a user-friendly interface.
- The system should be quick, safe and easy to use.
- A search option was needed into the website enabling the candidate to search for the required job on the basis of industry, location or country.
- An advanced administration panel for easy management of the candidates as well as client profile.
- The website needs to be highly scalable and caters the users with ultra-refined search results.
- Application have ability to track time sheet of candidates.
PHP-CakePHP , Angular 1
Third Party Tool
Kerio mail server, Blueimp, TCPDF, Xero – ERP/CRM integration, Clicksend - Send and receive SMS, Mailchimp, BPoint - Payment Gateway, Solr – Search engine
TatvaSoft developed a Job Portal which is meant for candidates, clients and consultants; It has separate portals for candidates, clients and consultants. It also consists interview portal for consultants to float suitable candidates to clients. Following are the feature highlights;
It offered following features which include:
- Candidate Portal - candidates can search for jobs, apply to jobs, shortlist jobs for future reference. Placed candidates can fill up their time-sheets on weekly basis. Candidates can add/update their portfolio and resume.
- Client Portal - clients can place job orders, view floated candidates, approve or decline candidate's time-sheets. Clients can manage their team members.
- Consultant Portal - consultants can see all candidates and clients profiles. Help clients to find suitable candidates for their job order requests - Float candidates to client. Can manage time-sheets, jobs, floats and contacts.
- Interview Portal - Where consultant will check/enter candidates details while conducting interview.
Other salient features;
- Email and notification alerts
- Search for jobs in a number of ways by defining location, work type, category services, industry, and experience.
- Offline message conversation between consultant and clients regarding candidate’s portfolio.
- Handle the management of candidate, clients as well as consultants
- Create and manage different recruitment listing
- Handle the functionality as well as the general settings of the website
- Community with various informative tools like news, events, newsletters, forums
- Social media Integration : FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
TatvaSoft developed a system offers modern technology and superior services to simplify recruitment process. For individuals thinking about new job, new career, or new direction, it helps to explore the possibilities and find the opportunities that are right for. Clients and candidates are able to explore greater opportunities. The time taken for the recruitment is reduced. Thus the recruitment is made faster, easier and the barriers are reduced by advanced searching of the jobs.
Related Case Studies
Client is based in Canada and desired to develop appointment scheduling system that allows people to easily fix appointments for...
This is an excellent platform for all those who love art and wish to take creativity and art to new levels. Some of its extraordinary...
Automotive Parts Delivery App
Client is an e-commerce proficient and is sequential businessperson worked to assist others business in terms of increasing profits and...