Client based in UK required a web based lead management system. This system would provide employees with the information about their customers which will help them in identifying and understanding customer needs and effectively build relationships with the company. The lead management system aids the client in targeting specific markets and assist organizations.
Objective of the application is
- Helps an enterprise to enable its marketing department to identify and target their best customers, manage marketing campaigns and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Guides the organization in improving sales and account management by optimizing information shared by multiple employees and streamlining existing processes.
- Assists the formation of personalized relationships with customers. The aim is to improve customer satisfaction and maximize profits by identifying the most profitable customers and providing them the highest level of service.
Server :Microsoft Windows Server
Programming Language :ASP.Net, Microsoft C#.net
Database:Microsoft SQL Server
Other Tools :FCKEditor
We created a product using MicroSoft .net framework consisting of server and client part. Server part contained a web-based interface for network admin with 25 plugins to monitor different tasks on each system while client part included limited functionality for the individual system. System monitor product is having following features:
CRM application features:
- Manage individual contacts
- Manage companies
- Group management
- Import and export contacts & companies
- Various sales filters
- Monthly Sales activity break down
- Cross selling matrix
- Auto follow up
- Draft email campaigns
- Completed email campaigns
- Add follow up and email campaigns
- Form builder
- Manage users
- Drop down list manager
- Customize company and contact profile
- Currency management
- Power search
- Lead management
- Power search
- Opportunity management
- Activity dashboard
Based on requirement we have created a web-based CRM application which is generating revenue by selling this product to multiple clients on a monthly subscription.