Client is based on Saudi Arabia having many retailer stores in different areas. Due to the excess products demand from the shoppers, he wanted to develop a common retail platform where all products of different stores were merged together.
The client came up with an idea to create an online presence of his retail stores, which connect all stores at a single place and allow customers to buy items without worrying about backend operations. The aim was to provide a highly secure method of purchasing products belonging to different categories from multiple stores & get it delivered at the shipping address.
"Online Retail Store" has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- Merge products of different stores on a single platform.
- Website should support two languages - English & Arabic.
- Pleasant shopping experience with less hassle
- Enrich users experience with a set of filters to search and display products accordingly.
- Save cart and express checkout to trigger default address and payment.
- Facility to pick up the time slot for pick up or home delivery as per customer convenience.
- Multiple admin interfaces for picking, packing and delivery operations.
Tools & Technologies
Third Party API
Payfort gateway, Klevu search, Twillio, Google API, Zopim live chat
TatvaSoft has developed an "Online Retail Store" which helps the customer to find the best retail service offering with following features:
- E-Commerce features like; items browsing, My cart, Add to Wishlist, Compare Product, Checkout process, shipping, online payment, Newsletter subscription
- Mobile SMS gateway integration on registration (for insert unique code sent by SMS) and order completion step (order details and order Unique code for home delivery).
- User features as; Registration, Manage profile, Order tracking, reviews
- Comprehensive admin panel for managing all aspect of online store solution
- Multi-Store with 2 languages; English and Arabic.
- Live chat feature.
- Ability to save the cart for future reference and checkout.
- Holiday management for the timeslot functionality.
- Choose address with the help of Google map on registration, my account and checkout step (Billing and shipping).
- Customer can select their preferred time slot and day for home delivery or store pickup.
- Express checkout facility using preferred shipping and payment methods.
- Multiple admin management for Picker and Packer so they can see only their assigned orders in the admin panel.
- Drive management in order so admin can assign a driver to any order and they can deliver the order using driver Android app.
- Auto Invoicing and Delivery status change like (Picker assigned, packer assigned, driver assigned, out for delivery).
- Barcode scan while packing orders.
Client gained significant customers pool from this web store due to various features of the e-commerce platform such as product browsing, providing delivery details to the customers, manage the different products, timeslot booking, and express checkout. Customers, around the region can conveniently purchase, efficiently shop and compare the products at the best prices. Client has noticed more than 10% growth in total sales after launching e-commerce solution.
Related Case Studies
An e-commerce site to sell beads and accessories with intentions to expand the business into the global arena for an Australia based...
Bill of Material Generator
The Material Management system is used to record specification of curtains and supporting accessories for individual hospital rooms,...
Competitive Intelligence Tool
The solution is designed in such a way that it provides the user-friendly interface to the authorized user. The main objective of the...