Our Rome, Italy based client wanted to automate booking process of classes and schools. He wanted to include features like scheduling classes, arranging teachers, managing enrollments, fees and invoices and managing students' progress in a single web-based application.
He required a system that would allow students to find free time slots on teacher's calendar and create a request to book the slot. The administrator has complete control on the booking process.
Server:Microsoft Window Server
Core features of the online school administration are as follows
- Calendar view to allow students to book and request a session
- Calendar view for teachers to add and manage their own availability or timing of the slot
- browse intuitive teacher's available time slots in the monthly calendar
- Administrator can Manage and control booking process
- Appointment management for teachers and students
- Detailed progress reporting of students
- Ability to add new and recurring enrollments
- Invoice management module
- Admin can add the payment to teachers based upon a number of lessons taken
- Integrated reports for enrolled students depicting student deadlines, payment remaining, lessons done with different color scheme
- Multi-language support
- Students and teachers data management by an administrator
- Track user activities in the system
- Detailed reporting module
The solution proved to very competitive with the market, business-proven and comprehensive business solution in the education domain.
- End-to-end services as it could standardize the business processes.
- The centralized system for better coordination of each module.
- Teachers have an easy going platform to manage and filter the data of students and even to maintain records of projects and assignments associated with the students.