Client is leading company that offers enhanced product solutions and services to meet stockpiles in Brazil. Equipped with fully automated production process with technology system of the latest generation, the client is specialized in offering a custom solution that meets major distribution centres storage areas solution.
The main objective of "Purchase Order System" is to standardized supplier selection and purchase processes along with few others as mentioned below:
- Facilitating mailbox processing to search for XML attachments in emails and performing validation for XML files found against a set of XSD files
- Automatic report generations from XML files at a periodic time interval
- Implementation of "Steel Purchase" application using Camunda/ Activity BPMN processes framework.
- Generating reports for different phases of "Steel Purchase" application
- Automatic email sending for purchase request invoices to suppliers after analyzing quotations from all suppliers.
- Workflow automation with extensive use of Camunda BPMN engine
Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Activiti/Camunda BPMN
TatvaSoft has developed a java based application for Purchase Order processes using light-weight workflow "Activiti" and Business Process Management (BPM) platform.
Below is the brief descriptions of core modules included in Purchase Order application.
Mailbox Processing Module
- It facilitates downloading of all emails from a mailbox and storing them in the database for later reference.
- System performs a periodic check for any new email arrived in the mailbox.
- It allows to parse and process all emails in order to locate and download a predefined XML formatted file.
- Incorporated scheduler that periodically runs to parse, process and validates XML files.
- System performs validation of XML files identified against a number of available XSD files. It also specifies latest XSD for which XML file successfully validated.
Steel Purchase Module
- Offers quotation report generation based on supplier prices for different materials
- Generating purchase order report for each qualified supplier for a specific material request
- System will automatically send email to purchase order invoice to suppliers.
- Email notification to Purchase Manager for any un-acknowledged purchase order(s)
- Generating purchase planning report based on supplier quotation, supplier stock and required material specification/ parameters.
- Ability to generate material request reports
Web application developed by TatvaSoft offered business owners to have better understanding, control and management of costs with an effective purchase order generation.
- Inclusion of different approvals required during purchase order process.
- Ensure effective budget management and understanding of different costs incurred proactively.
- An automated sending of purchase order invoices to suppliers offers time and efforts saving for staff members with a significant reduction of human error whilst data entry for purchase order generation.
Related Case Studies
BI Tool application is a Business Intelligence tool which helps to gather, store, access and analyze corporate data to aid in...
Corporate Intranet CRM
The Corporate Intranet Portal based on Salesforce which helps the organization with the lead details who is interested in the foreign...
Corporate Message Processing
Corporate message processing is used to process online ISO15022 message format MT564 or MT568 by converting into SWIFT XML using SWIFT...