The concept of Calligraphy Experts was to simplify and automate the process of accepting orders and allow users to view their printing proofs online.
Our client wanted a solution to manage online printing business. This system allows users to place orders for Envelopes printed with different handwritten font styles. He wanted to provide good graphical user interactivity to enhance user's online printing and shopping experience.
Online Printing Web Site
Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft SQL Server
TatvaSoft Australia analyzed the requirement based on its vast e-commerce experience and came up with a solution having the following features:
- Allowing users to add their contacts
- Allowing users to get a free sample
- Users can chose different ink colors to be used.
- Users can see the status of their order placed.
- Content Management System
- Shopping cart
- Detailed purchase analysis using detailed reporting
- Order tracking
- UPS shipping and online payment
- Simple, flexible and fast
- Users can see the proof online to get a clear look how it will look after printing.
- Users can choose from a vast range of handwritten types styles and layouts.
The provided solution extensively fulfilled the requirements of the client, as it was - With the facility of customization and ordering of envelope
- A vast range of choices
- Online customization facility
- User-friendly user experience and interface
- Combination of viewing, customizing and ordering
Related Case Studies
Art and Design Shop
The Art and Design shop enables the customers to access the online store from anywhere. The users can utilize the online tool to create...
Digital Distribution Platform
A web portal that has streamlined the method of filmmaker’s film distribution across different platforms and territories. It allows...
Digital Signage Management System
A Web Application to centrally manage a network of widely distributed Digital Signage Systems.