Client is based in USA and is involved in the real estate business. He wished to create a highly featured online website where users can upload videos, audios and information related to the property. Their aim was to provide up to date information related to property including the current price, nearby places to the property and keep the list of available property updated.
The prime objectives are:
- Calculate the distance of the school, work or nearby important places from the selected property
- Provision to generate leads from the details about the property as provided by the agent
- Integration with Facebook and option to tag friends and families in listings
- Provide a platform for discussions regarding property
- Ability to sync with multiple listing services and get a list of all available properties
TatvaSoft developed a web application "Lead Generation" for the above purpose. It offered following features which includes:
- Template: Option to add, edit banners, eFlyers, links and landing pages.
- eFlyers: Provides facility to create a separate advertisement for different types of houses.
- Craiglist: It is a source of leads for agents. Allows to post Ads. and choose from available templates
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): It consists of toll-free phone number and codes and is integrated into the Craiglist. Consumers can use IVR to call for more information, to receive all photos, school information and more via phone and/or text.
- List of all the properties posted by the user with an option to manage properties.
- Google Maps, school info, virtual tour with a call to action for each property. Options to schedule a visit to the property.
- XML feeds for posting property and generate leads accordingly. For each advertisement, a separate website with a unique URL is created.
- Automatically generate video from the images posted by the user. Video will be automatically uploaded on the YouTube-only if the user has subscribed it.
- Virtual Tours consists of images and videos of the property, providing the user an insight into the selected property.
- Website allows the user to post eFlyers into Active Rain website by simply copying HTML of the eFlyers and pasting into Active Rain Website. This feature would help to increase marketing of the listed properties.
- Any user who is registered on the website can create the new blog using Word Press and post an advertisement on it. Option to select auto-posting of the property is also available.
- Various other blogs are available where the user can directly copy and paste the HTML of the advertisement generated.
- Media Centre allows grouping of videos by 'City' or 'Zip Code' so that all the current listings and future listings of that area display videos automatically.
- Allows the user to schedule a demo or request information for the desired property.
- CMS pages for Tutorials, About Us and Contact Support
- Option to share viewed property on Facebook, Twitter and through e-mail.
- Provides training to users, agents and brokers
Client is now capable of attracting more brokers and agents to participate in lead generation. Users are able to browse hundreds of property by sitting at their home. Videos, Audios, Virtual Tours provides a clear idea of the property. Google Maps, IVR, Craiglist and eFlyers has further enhanced the usefulness of the website.
Related Case Studies
Client is based in Canada and desired to develop appointment scheduling system that allows people to easily fix appointments for...
This is an excellent platform for all those who love art and wish to take creativity and art to new levels. Some of its extraordinary...
Automotive Parts Delivery App
Client is an e-commerce proficient and is sequential businessperson worked to assist others business in terms of increasing profits and...